- Name: Sebastien Schaeffler
- Age: 38 years
- Nationality: French
- Address/Country: 57100 Thionville, France
- Phone: +352 621 285 355 (LU) or use the CONTACT form above please
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastien-schaeffler-3198a41
- GitHub https://github.com/bidispot
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.sebastienschaeffler.com
Established professional software engineer having 15 years of experience in implementing high performance, scalable back-end services and web framework/applications.
Great efficiency with n-tier and UI applications design, development, architecture, maintenance and testing.
Expertise in using various software tools, languages and methodologies with special expertise in Java EE 7, Mobile (iOS, Android) and Web technologies.
June 2007 - Present
Senior Software Engineer - Java Full Stack, Mobile (Android, iOS), Web development
Architecture and development of front-end and core back-end services and new information and communication systems for Clearstream Services, Deutsche Boerse Group, Luxembourg.
Clearstream Xact Portal and Clearstream Xact Mobile.
Clearstream Xact Portal is the new connectivity channel (incl. Collateral Management system and Settlement services) for internal operations, customers and partners. Clearstream Xact Mobile application is an extension of Xact Portal. Android (released February 2016). iOS (in progress).
- Mobile application for internal operators and external customers to receive their business alerts in real time
- New business monitoring system that allows users to create their own queries and alerts for their day to day business operations.
- Creation of a new back end for mobile application, incl REST services and user access control
- Setup and configuration of a dedicated SSL web server secured by a one time password and same credentials as Clearstream Xact Portal.
- User friendly connection via QR Code scanning.
Clearstream Corporate GUI Framework.
The corporate Graphical User Interface (GUI) Framework will serve as basis for every internal and external application for Clearstream Services (Luxembourg) and Deutsche Boerse (Germany). Integration in Corporate Portal with Single Sign-On, Identity and Resource Management.
- Solely responsible for graphical design (i.e. coordination with web agency based in Berlin and marketing department in Luxembourg). Senior developer for Corporate Graphical User Interfaces Framework for Clearstream Services/Deutsche Boerse (3 people in the team): development of interfaces (i.e. apis) and implementations of front-end and back-end services.
- Patterns definitions, specifications and development of APIs and reference implementations.
- Presentations (high level and technical), trainings, support and deployments. Technical guidelines and developer guides.
Nov 2005-Jun 2007
Java Software Engineer Consultant
Consultancy for Logos Inc. Mission in Clearstream Services, Luxembourg.
NCCIP (New Continuous Cash Instruction Processing)
Decommissioning of the Mainframe application. Development of a new service for Cash Instructions Management: validation, real time update, reports for pre- et post-settlement data.
- Specifications and design of the User Interface Framework.
- Development of internal Web Application.
- Training and technical documentation.
Technical skills: Java (J2EE, Servlets, JSF, JSP, AJAX), Weblogic, XML, Oracle, Clearcase, Eclipse.
Contact: Livio Brunetti (Head of Section).
Apr 2002-Nov 2005
Software Engineer Consultant
Consultancy for GAX. Mission in Société Européenne des Satellites, Luxembourg.
« Sat@Once » Project: continuous transmission via satellite of free contents available on the Web based on user preferences.
- Project coordinator : new technical design for « Casablanca » technology. Integration of new services; automatic transmission of user preferences and votes. Database administration System and Network monitoring.
- Responsible for editorial line and technical coordinationwith external partners: CSP (Turin), Deutsche Welle (Bonn), SES Astra Marketing Pologne
- Development and project coordination for “TV Snapshot” (http://www.tvsnapshot.com), co-founded by European Satellite Agency
- Mobile Extensive skillset iOS (Swift), Android, incl. Grade, Git, Jira, Confluence, Fabric
- Back-end Development Extensive skillset Java EE 6(incl. EJB, JPA, Servlets, Messaging), SQL
- Application Servers Extensive skillset Weblogic, JBoss, Glassfish, Tomcat.
- Patterns/Models Extensive experience UML : MS-Visio, WinDesign, RationalRose.
- Databases Moderate skillset Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, DBase, Access.
- Operating Systems. Extensive experience WindowsXP/2000/9x/NT, MacOsX, SunOS, FreeBSD, RedHat, Android, iOS.
- English Very good knowledge Fluent in working environment. CEFR level C2, advanced.
- German Moderate knowledge Fair knowledge.
- French Fluent Mothertongue.
Université Henri Poincaré, Nancy (France).
Master in Computer Science. Institut Supérieur d'Informatique et d'Automatique de Lorraine (ISIAL).
Ranked first. « Software Engineering, Database, Artificial Intelligence ».
Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf (Allemagne).
German Language certificate.
Institut Universitaire de Technologie, Metz, France.
Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie (DUT) en Informatique.
Lycée Jean de Pange, Sarreguemines (France).
Baccalauréat Scientifique (A-Level)